This website is owned and operated by PNED GIE, 6 avenue des Hauts-Fourneaux, L-4362 Esch-sur-Alzette, Grand-Duchy of Luxembourg (LNDS). LNDS can be contacted at email@example.com.
Conditions of use
By using this website, users agree to abide by these website terms (in their most recent version, as available on the website). LNDS reserves the right to modify this website and the website terms from time to time.
Users acknowledge having verified that their equipment does not contain any viruses or any other malicious software. Users are solely responsible for the selection, use and interpretation of the data, information and documents available on this website.
LNDS does not guarantee that this website is free from errors, viruses or malicious software. LNDS reserves the right to modify, correct or remove the content of this website at any time and without notice. LNDS endeavours to offer verified information and resources to users, but cannot be held responsible for erroneous, flawed or obsolete information. Users discovering inaccuracies, erroneous information or information of a clearly unlawful nature are invited to contact LNDS at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This website and its contents are provided ‘as is’ and without warranty of any kind either express, implied or statutory, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. LNDS does not warrant that this website or its contents will meet users’ requirements or will be continued, uninterrupted or error free. Users assume all responsibility for selecting this website and deciding to use or rely on its contents. LNDS recommends verifying all information with other reliable sources before taking any action.
USE OF HYPERLINKS
This website may include links to third-party websites which have been developed independently of LNDS. LNDS will not accept any liability for the contents of such websites, even where linked from this website. The existence of such links shall not constitute an endorsement by LNDS of linked contents.
The creation of deep links to this website is subject to LNDS’ prior written approval.
All data, information and documents available on this website are protected by copyright. Reproduction of contents from this website is subject to LNDS’s prior written approval.
LUXEMBOURG LAW AND COURTS
These website terms are governed by Luxembourg law. Any dispute between the parties in connection with this website or these website terms shall be brought exclusively before Luxembourg courts.
LNDS WEBSITE V2.0 PRIVACY NOTICE
The Luxembourg National Data Service (6 avenue des Hauts-Fourneaux L-4362 Esch-sur-Alzette, Grand-Duchy of Luxembourg, LNDS) collects and processes personal data on you when you visit this website or otherwise interact with us.
LNDS acts as the controller of such processing and is committed to respecting your privacy and protecting your personal data in accordance with the law, in particular the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR).
The processing of your data is based on the following grounds:
|Purpose of processing
|GDPR Legal Basis
|LNDS processes your data:
– to manage certain features of the website allowing you, e.g., to play videos, access and share contents or fill-in forms available on the website
|The processing is necessary:
– generally, for purposes of legitimate interests pursued by LNDS (that is, usual website and contact management)
– in certain cases, to provide the services or website features you have requested or decide to use, and perform a contract we have with you (or pre-contractual measures taken at your request)
In addition to the information you may communicate to LNDS, notably through forms available on the website and which you may decide to fill-in and submit, LNDS may collect and process the following categories of personal data:
- your IP address and related traffic data,
- documents, information and data you may access or share through the website.
LNDS may share your data with service providers (notably, website features providers and vendors) as necessary to achieve the above purposes.
DATA TRANSFERS OUTSIDE THE EU/EEA
Where LNDS transfers your personal data outside of the EU/EEA or to countries which do not have a similar level of protection of personal data as the EU, such transfers will:
- be limited to what is necessary to perform a contract we have with you, or
- be justified by the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, or
- be confined to safe addressees, such as recipients or processors that are certified under the EU-US Data Privacy Framework or similar EU-approved certification schemes, or
- if necessary, be covered by appropriate safeguards, such as entering into EC approved standard contractual clauses, or
- in exceptional cases, take place with your consent; in which case we will ask for your consent separately.
LNDS will retain your personal data for as long as required to deliver the services you use (typically, your IP address and related traffic data might be kept for a period of up to 6 months), and/or for the mandatory retention duration set forth by applicable law.
YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS
You have certain rights concerning your personal data under GDPR as mentioned below, and can exercise them by contacting LNDS at email@example.com.
- Right to information.
- You can find updated information on LNDS’s processing of your data at any time on this webpage, or by contacting LNDS at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Access right.
- You have the right to access your personal data. LNDS processes a large quantity of information, and can thus request, in accordance with GDPR, that before the information is delivered, you specify the information or processing activities to which your request relates.
- Right to rectification.
- You can ask LNDS to rectify, correct or update inaccurate and/or incorrect data.
- Other rights.
- In certain limited cases (in which case LNDS will first analyse whether the conditions for the exercise of such rights are fulfilled, in line with GDPR), you may object to, or request the limitation of, the processing of your personal data, or request the erasure or portability of your personal data.
- Where LNDS specifically asked for your consent in view of a specific processing, you have the right to withdraw such consent at any time (for future processing).
- Finally, you can contact the Luxembourg data protection authority (Commission nationale pour la protection des données) to introduce a claim.
Data PrOtection contact point
You can contact LNDS’ Data Protection Officer here:
LNDS Data Protection Officer
6 avenue des Hauts-Fourneaux L-4362 Esch-sur-Alzette, Grand-Duchy of Luxembourg
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your equipment by our website, and which allow our website to work, work more efficiently or enable certain functionalities. The table below provides information on the cookies we use and their purpose.
LNDS does not use intrusive cookies in the sense that they are not used to collect personal data about you. We do not use targeting or advertising cookies which would allow profiling you. The cookies we use are to support the functionality of the website.
Essential (also known as Functional) cookies:
Cookies placed by Complianz with the purpose of managing cookie consent. The Complianz cookies are stored for a duration of 1 year:
Statistical cookies placed by MATOMO:
Non-essential cookies are only placed if you approve of them. You can change your cookies preferences at any time by managing your consent settings.
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set, visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org. Find out how to manage cookies on popular browsers:
This page has been last updated: 19.1.2024